Beltron GmbH - UV-Meter
Equipments for simple intensity and control measurement of UV light. All types for the special UV ranges are based on the same base of construction and
to differentiate in the spectral sensitivity of their measuring heads.
All measurements are expressed in mW/cm² in order to compare light sources or to check
theevenness of the light emission. The display readings are setting by program.
Ideal application fields are the control of units for the exposuring of diazo, polymer, cromalin
and daylight handling films in the graphic arts industry, suntan equipments, solarium,
sterilization units and other fields of photobiology.
- measuring light emissions of light sources effecting work
- comparative measurement of other measuring points, e.g. in order to locate lighting
fluctuations on large copies
- comparative measurement of light sources to compare the light emission of new lamps to existing values
- 2 switch steps mW/cm² (not UV-A-Meter mini)
- four-figure digital display
- diode with spectral filter
- 9 V battery
|| 315 - 420 nm, max. 365 nm
|| 350 - 460 nm, max. 410 nm
||315 - 400 nm, max. 360 nm
||280 - 315 nm, max. 300 nm
|| 230 – 280 nm, max. 254 nm
The UV-Meter are used successfully in:
printing industry, electronic industry, plastic industry,
building materials industry, textile industry,
packaging industry, pharmaceutical industry,
automotive industry, glass industry and engineering.
These are just a few examples from the various partner portfolio of Beltron.
Advice to UV-Meter:
Phone: +49 (0) 6074-89199-0 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org